Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3

£11.02

Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3 - 600g

Details

Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients with the other 1% of ingredients made up of vital vitamins and minerals as required by E.U. legislations. This product is gluten free with no added sugar. Suitable from aged 12 months plus.

Additional Information

Brand Holle
Formula Type Cows Milk, Organic
Special Diet Requirements No Added Sugar, Gluten Free
Skimmed milk**1, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, Lactose*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, fish oil 2, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, ferrous lactate, copper sulphate, vitamin C, sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, calcium-D-pantothenate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12. *from organic farming, **Demeter (from biodynamic farming). Contains DHA.

You will receive an e-mail as soon as your items have been dispatched. If your order is delayed for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible. As of March 2020, please allow 4-8 working days for your order to be delivered. Orders shipped to the UK will incur a delivery charge of £7.15 (subject to fluctuation – visible at checkout). Remember to login to your Evergreen account to check on your order status. If you require any more details regarding shipping please contact us at [email protected] or call us on UK: 0845 2994051 or IRE: 091 753236 during office hours.